* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday November 14th at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and 99 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales in excess of $3.1 billion and employs more than 39,500 sales associates worldwide.
We empower our team of more than 33,000 diverse associates to succeed. With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways, HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
We’re currently hiring Crew Members.
As a Crew Member you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment, including cleaning the food or stock areas; operating fryers & microwaves; manning food preparation
production line; assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
• Customer service and cash handling experience preferred.
• Clean and stock customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment.
• Greet all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follow all HMSHost customer service policies and procedures.
• Maintain a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit.
• Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart.
• Assist with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed.
• Receive inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies.
• Demonstrate the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.