* Come Meet our Hiring Manager in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday September 26th at 10AM!
* Click "Apply Now" for the location address.
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and 99 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales in excess of $3.1 billion and employs more than 39,500 sales associates worldwide.
We empower our team of more than 33,000 diverse associates to succeed. With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways, HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for performing general to advanced maintenance and repair for the location; ensuring that the location meets local-state-federal laws and regulations; maintaining control over the approved maintenance budget; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the General Manager or Assistant General Manager, depending on local requirements.
• Inspects, diagnoses and performs repairs (within guidelines of expertise and in conjunction with local-state-federal health and safety guidelines)
• Maintains; small appliances, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry
• Ensures the physical structure and equipment are in safe operating condition as per regulations issued by local-state-federal health and safety authorities
• Coordinates repairs within approved budgetary guidelines
• Maintains preventative maintenance schedule and records for all systems and equipment
• Performs landscaping and snow removal where applicable
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Requires a minimum 1 year experience in maintenance field
• Requires knowledge of the following trades: landscaping (where applicable), small appliance repair, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry; certificate of completion of courses in these trades preferred
• Requires a clean driving record; ability to pass HMSHost MVR background check required
• Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time
• Requires the ability to bend, and twist to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to lift and maneuver items weighing 80lbs.
• Requires the ability to perform tasks while on a ladder
• Requires the ability to be exposed to various climates from extreme heat to extreme cold
• Requires the ability to operate equipment that requires continual and repetitive hand and arm motions
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)