Sorry, this job has expired.
* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday November 14th at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and 99 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales in excess of $3.1 billion and employs more than 39,500 sales associates worldwide.
We empower our team of more than 33,000 diverse associates to succeed. With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways, HMSHost offers the size, resources, training, and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals.
We’re currently hiring a Server.
As the Server you will be responsible for taking food and beverage orders; entering orders quickly and in proper sequence; serving food and beverages for guests in their section as well as other sections; coordinating with the kitchen to ensure timely service and quality of the food; and providing the highest quality of service to the customer at all times. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending up local requirements.
• At least 6 months of closely related serving experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant environment preferred.
• Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages.
• Take food and beverage orders, place orders, deliver orders, check back after delivery of food to ensure guest satisfaction, observe guests to respond to any additional needs
• Maintain table appearance by pre-bussing, check drink levels, remove clutter and provide adequate napkins, etc.
• Present check for payment and provide change as needed.
• Follow HMSHost customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Keep station clean, set up and take down station tables appropriately.
• Demonstrate the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
• Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
• Must have the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Must have the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
• Frequently immerse hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.