Snack Bar Cashier
Sorry, this job has expired.
We are now hiring a Snack Bar Cashier.
As the Snack Bar Cashier you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food/snack bar establishment which may include completing customer transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory.
Pay is $11/hr with a $1 shift differential for early AM shifts (4am-12:30pm).
• Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
• Greet customers and take food order; provide information about menus; look for opportunity to "up-sell" products.
• Operate cash register and receive payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately count and provide change to customers as required, and follow all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Clean and stock work area.
• Assist in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing. Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and
work areas by hand or cart.
• Assist with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed.
• Receive inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies; maintain a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit.
• Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products.
• Clean and sanitize work station and equipment.
• Ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner.
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand.
• Ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
• Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
You can apply online (Click 'Apply now' to be directed to the employer's website) or apply using the apply form on this page. You must attach a resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)