Sorry, this job has expired.
Join HMSHost, the world's largest provider of food & beverage. We are now hiring Starbucks baristas. We will train you, but you must love coffee!
We offer Work-Life Balance & Great Benefits:
• Competitive compensation
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Free meal during your shift
• Free uniforms
• Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
• Detailed training
As a Barista you will be responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment. You will also clean the food preparation, customer seating, and stock areas, as well as maintain inventory, among other support functions.
A few more reasons to work for us...
• We are a stable company with a positive reputation in the community.
• Diverse customers and co-workers.
• We believe in recognizing, rewarding and taking care of our associates.
• Emphasis on customer service and teamwork.
• Clean, safe friendly work atmosphere.
We require you to:
• Demonstrate the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
• Be able to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Be able to speak, read, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
• Be able to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbucks products and procedures.
• Have some cash handling and customer service experience.
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates in more than 120 airports around the globe and at more than 100 travel plazas in North America. The company has annual sales of nearly $3.3 billion and employs more than 41,000 associates worldwide. HMSHost is a part of Autogrill Group, the world's leading provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. With sales of €4.6 billion in 2017, the group operates in 31 countries and employs over 58,000 people. It manages approximately 4,000 stores in about 1,000 locations worldwide. Visit HMSHost.com for more information and connect with HMSHost on
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
HMSHost benefits vary by location and some associates may not be eligible for certain benefits. Associates covered by a collective bargaining agreement may be eligible for different benefits. HMSHost reserves the right to amend and/or terminate a benefit plan at any time.
Meet our hiring managers on Monday, August 6th, 1pm-4pm & Tuesday, August 7th, 10am-1pm! Click 'Apply now' for the location address.
Please bring 2 forms of identification, as job offers will be made at time of interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.