Starbucks Barista - Airport Location
Join HMSHost, the world's largest provider of food & beverages for travelers. We are now hiring Starbucks Baristas.
As a Barista you will be responsible for fulfilling orders and completing sales transactions within a Starbucks establishment and performing other support functions, including:
• Cleaning the food preparation, customer seating, or stock areas.
• Maintaining inventory.
• Performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Pay starts at 11.00/hour with $1.00 shift differential for early AM and overnight shifts.
These are full-time, permanent positions.
We offer work-life balance & great benefits, including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• $10 meal allowance daily
• Paid vacation and flex time upon hire
• Free uniform
• Opportunities for professional growth/advancement-we have a great promote-from-within policy!
• Tuition reimbursement
• Some cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
• We require you to complete a background check prior to beginning employment.
• Greet customers and take food orders; provide information about products and look for opportunities to "up-sell" products.
• Prepare all drink orders to Starbucks and HMSHost standards.
• Operate a cash register and receive payment from customers in cash or credit card. Accurately count and provide change to customers as required, and follow all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Educate and inform customers about the differences among coffee beans, coffee preparation, and home brewing methods.
• Clean and stock customer areas.
• Follow HMSHost and Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
• Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
• Ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
• Ability to speak, read, and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
• Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Starbuck's products and procedures.
• You'll be working airport-business hours, so you will have no late night shifts. Another plus is you'll have no parking lots or restrooms to manage, and you'll get to work in a secure work environment.
You can apply online, via e-mail with your resume attached, or via phone. Click 'Apply now' for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Drug Free Workplace (DFW)